On the Board since: 2023
- Over the course of his business career, Phil held senior management positions at IBM, managed the IT department of a regional bank, was the Chief Operating Officer of a large law firm, and as a consultant developed a national training and coaching program for lawyers and accountants on building client relationships.
- Prior to his retirement Phil led the turnaround of Modo the Car Co-op as CEO.
- He is also a member of the Audit & Finance Committee of the Co-operators, and previously chaired the Compliance & Ethics Committee, the Corporate Governance and Conduct Review Committee, and the Sustainability & Citizenship Committee.
- He was on the Advisory Board of Sovereign General Insurance for five years and is the Chair of Realize Strategies Co-operative.
- Bachelor of Commerce degree, with Honours, from the University of Manitoba
- Phil has volunteered with community organizations for decades and is a mentor to managers and directors in the community and co-op sector.