Chairman of the Board since: 2014
On the Board since: 2008
- Michael White previously held the positions of Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (2014-2015) and of President and Chief Executive Officer (2008-2014).
- Prior to its merger with Addenda Capital, Michael held the position of President of Co-operators Investment Counselling Limited (2005-2008).
- Previously, he was President and Chief Executive Officer of Foresters, a major Canadian life insurance company (1998-2004), President and Chief Operating Officer of National Trust (1995-1997), Senior Vice-President at Confederation Life (1993-1995) and Senior Vice-President at Bank of Montréal (1983-1993).
- Michael has over 30 years of senior leadership experience in the Financial Services sector on an international level and has served on a number of corporate boards. His industry experience includes banking, insurance, trust and investment management.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from York University
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from the University of Toronto
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants (FCPA, FCA)
- Michael has served on boards of non-profit organizations, including hospitals and foundations.