Savvas is responsible for the management of Addenda Capital’s Regina Office,the Commercial Mortgages team and operation, and overseeing life insurance portfolios.
- Addenda Capital: Executive Vice-President, Commercial Mortgages and Life Investments (since 2018); Vice-President, Life Investments & General Manager, Regina Office (2013-2018)
- University of Alberta: Finance lecturer (2011-2012)
- Alberta Investment Management Corporation (AIMCo): Vice-President, Structured and Quantitative Investments (2002-2010); various roles (1989-2002). Savvas lead a team that developed implemented and managed equity, fixed income, derivative and commodity products in the Canadian, US and global markets. Over the course of his career, he also worked on debt issuance, performance measurement and evaluation, portfolio analysis and research, asset allocation, as well as investment strategy development and implementation.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Alberta
- Master’s degree in Economics from Queen’s University
- Honours Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Sociology and Statistics from Surrey University, England
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation