Alda participates in the management of Canadian Equity portfolios. She is responsible for conducting research in the Consumer, Infrastructure and Utilities sectors.
- Addenda Capital: Portfolio Manager, Canadian Equities (since 2008)
- CIBC World Markets: various positions including Director and Equity Research Analyst and Senior Equity Research Associate (2003-2008)
- Credit Suisse First Boston: Equity Research Associate (2000-2003). As part of her duties, Alda has covered corporations operating in a variety of sectors including Software and IT Services, Pipelines, Utilities and Energy Infrastructure.
- Bachelor of Commerce degree, completed with Honours, from Queen’s University
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation