Greg is involved in the management of the commercial mortgage portfolio. His responsibilities include sourcing mortgage opportunities, underwriting, approving commercial mortgage commitments and loan funding, client relations and business development.
- Addenda Capital: Vice-President, Commercial Mortgages (since 1994); Mortgage Manager, Commercial Mortgage Underwriting (1989-1994); and National Marketing Manager (1986-1989)
- Manalta Coal: Director of Human Resources (1983-1986). His responsibilities included overseeing the company pension fund.
- Consulate of Canada in Milan: Canadian Trade Commissioner and Vice Consul for Canada in Milan, Italy (1981-1983)
- Manalta Coal: Economic Analyst (1979-1980)
- MBA, with majors in Finance and Marketing from Dalhousie University
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology from Dalhousie University
- Completed the mortgage course offered by the University of British Columbia
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation
- Former Chairman of Saskatchewan’s Canadian Pension and Benefits Institute
- Member of the CFA® Institute
- Member of the Saskatchewan Society of Financial Analysts
- Gregory has been involved in the curriculum development and exam grading process for the CFA® Program.