Adam is involved in the sourcing and underwriting of new commercial mortgage loans as well as client relations, business development, and supports the Portfolio Managers in the management and growth of a variety of internal and external client portfolios.
- Addenda Capital: Vice-President, Commercial Mortgages (since 2018); Senior Manager, Commercial Mortgages (2015-2018)
- Concentra Financial: various roles related to commercial mortgage origination, product development, and portfolio management (2005-2015), including Vice-President, Commercial Markets, Associate Vice-President, Syndication and Credit Manager
- Canadian Western Bank: commercial lending (2002-2005)
- Bachelor of Administration degree from the University of Regina, majoring in Finance and Public Administration
- Completed the Canadian Securities Course