Adam heads the sourcing and underwriting of new commercial mortgage loans. He is also involved in client relations, business development, and supports the management and growth of internal and external client portfolios.
- Addenda Capital: Vice-President, Commercial Mortgages and Head of Origination (since 2020); Vice-President, Commercial Mortgages (2018-2020); Senior Manager, Commercial Mortgages (2015-2018)
- Concentra Financial: various roles related to commercial mortgage origination, product development, and portfolio management (2005-2015), including Vice President, Commercial Markets, Associate Vice President, Syndication and Credit Manager
- Canadian Western Bank: commercial lending (2002-2005)
- Bachelor of Administration degree from the University of Regina, majoring in Finance and Public Administration
- Completed the Canadian Securities Course