Barbara participates in the management of Canadian Equity portfolios. She is responsible for conducting research in the Energy sector and is Co-Manager of the Natural Resource mandate.
- Addenda Capital: Senior Portfolio Manager, Canadian Equities (2010)
- UBS Global Asset Management Canada: senior member of the Canadian Equity team (2005-2010), responsible for covering the Energy sector. She covered the Canadian oil and gas industry and contributed to the broader research activities of UBS’s global energy team.
- Scotia Capital, Dundee Securities Corporation and Desjardins Securities: Senior oil and gas and energy trust analyst (1998-2005)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Wilfrid Laurier University
- Bachelor’s degree in Science from the University of Toronto
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation