Kim Chafee co-leads the Canadian Equity team. She participates in the management of Canadian Equity portfolios. She is also responsible for research and stock selection in the Financial & Real Estate sectors.
- Addenda Capital: Senior Portfolio Manager and Co-Head, Canadian Equities (since 2021); Senior Portfolio Manager, Canadian Equities (2010-2021)
- UBS Global Asset Management Canada: senior member of the Canadian Equity team (2004-2010), responsible for Financial sector stock selection
- Scotia Capital: Member of the Financials Equity Research team (2000-2004)
- Prior experience in investment banking and asset management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the Schulich School of Business, York University
- Bachelor's degree in Science from the University of Western Ontario
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation