Yanick is responsible for monitoring and analyzing economic developments. In partnership with Addenda Capital’s Executive Vice-President and Chief Economic Strategist, he contributes to the development of the economic scenarios that underpin the Firm’s investment strategies.
- Addenda Capital: Vice-President and Senior Economist (since 2019)
- Québec Federation of Real Estate Boards: Manager, Market Analysis (2018-2019)
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec: Deputy Chief Economist (2011-2018)
- National Bank of Canada: Deputy Chief Economist (2008-2011); Senior Economist (2003-2008)
- Bank of Canada: Senior Economist (2000-2002); Economist (1997-2000)
- Master’s degree in Economics specialized in Macroeconomics and Macro-econometrics from Université du Québec à Montréal
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Université du Québec à Montréal