Jonathan contributes to the analysis and monitoring of economic activity, inflation and central bank decisions. In collaboration with the Vice-President of the Economic Team, he also contributes to the development of econometric tools that are used to establish links between the real economy and financial markets to support the firm's investment strategies.
- Addenda Capital: Senior Economist (since 2023)
- The Conference Board of Canada: Senior Economist, Economic Research (2022-2023)
- Bank of Canada: Senior Economist, International Economic Analysis Department (2019-2022); Economist, Canadian Economic Analysis Department (2016-2019)
- Master’s degree in Financial Economics from Université du Québec à Montréal
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Université du Québec à Montréal