Selby is responsible for identifying, analyzing, executing, monitoring and reporting on impact investments and on non-impact private market investments.
- Addenda Capital: Principal, Private Market and Impact Investments (since 2019); Assistant Manager, Impact Investing (2017-2019)
- Agri-Food Venture (Vietnam): Co-founder (2012-2017)
- OMERS Private Equity (London, UK): Director, Private Equity (2009-2012)
- OMERS Private Equity (Toronto): various roles progressing from Analyst to Director, Private Equity (2003-2009)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from York University’s Schulich School of Business