Mark leverages his background in economics to assist in strategy development through the analysis and monitoring of economic fundamentals, which includes monetary policy. Mark is a member of the Core Fixed Income team and contributes to the decision-making process and management of the fixed income portfolios. He also plays an important part in managing the money market and preferred stock portfolios.
- Addenda Capital: Portfolio Manager, Core Fixed Income & Preferred Shares (since 2018); Portfolio Manager, Preferred Shares & Money Market (2016-2018); Assistant Portfolio Manager, Preferred Shares and Money Market (2013-2016); Money Market Trader/Bond Analyst (2009-2013); Junior Analyst (2007-2009)
- Co-operators General Insurance Company: Financial Analyst in Corporate Finance (2005-2007); Statistical Analyst in the Actuarial Department (2004-2005)
- Bachelor of Economics from the University of Guelph
- Honours Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from the University of Guelph
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation