Michel is involved in the management of International, Global, and US Equity portfolios. He analyzes and monitors the various industries and securities held in the portfolios.
- Addenda Capital: Senior Portfolio Manager, Global Equities (2021); Senior Portfolio Manager, International Equities (2018-2021); Portfolio Manager, International Equities (2012-2018)
- CIBC Global Asset Management: International Equities Portfolio Manager (2004-2012)
- Industrial Alliance: Actuary (1988-2004). He oversaw the development of various insurance- and banking-related products. He also carried out financial analysis, due diligence assessment of insurance industry merger and acquisition targets, and asset liability matching.
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Sciences from Université Laval
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA)
- Fellow of the Canadian Institute of Actuaries (FCIA)
- Member of the American Academy of Actuaries