Elizabeth is involved in the management of International, Global, and US Equity portfolios. She analyzes and monitors the various industries and securities held in the portfolios.
- Addenda Capital: Assistant Portfolio Manager, Global Equities (since 2021); Assistant Portfolio Manager, International Equities (2021); Senior Analyst, International Equities (2019-2021)
- Laurentian Bank Securities: Equity Research Analyst (2016-2019); Equity Research Associate (2013-2016)
- Mackie Research Capital Corporation: Institutional Sales and Trading, Equities (2006-2012)
- Bachelor of Arts degree with a Canadian Studies and Political Science specialization from McGill University
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation