Annie leads the Global Equity team. She is involved in the management of International, Global, and US Equity portfolios. She also analyzes and monitors the various industries and securities held in the portfolios.
- Investment Committee
- Investment Risk Committee
- Operating Committee
- Addenda Capital: Vice-President, Global Equities (since 2021); Senior Portfolio Manager and Co-Head, Global Equities (2021); Senior Portfolio Manager and Co-Head, International Equity (2020-2021); Senior Portfolio Manager, International Equities (2018-2020); Portfolio Manager, International Equities (2012-2018)
- CIBC Global Asset Management: Analyst, International Equities (2002-2012). She assumed portfolio management and research responsibilities.
- Jarislowsky Fraser: Assistant Portfolio Manager (2000-2002)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from HEC Montréal
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation
- Certificate, Cornell Executive Leadership Programme