Ara participates in the management of corporate bonds. He is also responsible for the credit monitoring and analysis of companies in the Financial sector. In addition, he contributes to the development and implementation of the Active Duration and Corporate bond strategies.
- Addenda Capital: Portfolio Manager, Corporate Bonds (since 2018)
- Manulife Asset Management: Managing Director, Portfolio Manager (2015-2018)
- Standard Life Investments: Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income (2014-2015); Fixed Income Analyst and Trader (2008-2014)
- HSBC Canada: Relationship Manager, Commercial Financial Services (2007-2008)
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from Concordia University
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation
- Completed CSI’s courses on Derivative Fundamentals and Futures Licensing