Todd participates in the management of Canadian Equity portfolios. He is responsible for conducting research in the Materials sector and is Lead Manager of the Canadian Concentrated Equity Fund and the Natural Resource mandate.
- Addenda Capital: Senior Portfolio Manager, Canadian Equities (since 2005)
- Co-operators Investment Counselling Limited: Senior US Equity Analyst (2005); US Equity Analyst (2002-2004). He also managed preferred shares portfolios for the Co-operators Group.
- Charles Schwab Canada: Associate Portfolio Manager (1997-2002)
- MBA from York University
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Western Ontario
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation