Todd co-leads the Canadian Equity team. He participates in the management of Canadian Equity portfolios. He is responsible for conducting research in the Materials sector and is Lead Manager of the Canadian Concentrated Equity Fund and the Natural Resource mandate.
- Asset Mix Committee
- Brokerage Committee
- Addenda Capital: Vice President and Co-Head, Canadian Equities (since 2021); Senior Portfolio Manager and Co-Head, Canadian Equities (2021); Senior Portfolio Manager, Canadian Equities (2005-2021)
- Co-operators Investment Counselling Limited: Senior US Equity Analyst (2005); US Equity Analyst (2002-2004). He also managed preferred shares portfolios for the Co-operators Group.
- Charles Schwab Canada: Associate Portfolio Manager (1997-2002)
- MBA from York University
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Western Ontario
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation