François supports the Portfolio Management team in the development of quantitative analysis models, as well as the construction and analysis of risk-return portfolios.
- Addenda Capital: Assistant Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income (since 2019); Senior Analyst, Quantitative Research and Assistant Trader (2018-2019); Analyst, Quantitative Research (2014-2018)
- CIBC Asset management: Analyst, Performance (2010-2014)
- Various projects in Brazil: (2008-2009)
- GE Capital Solutions Canada (cooperative program internships): Assistant Account Manager (2008); Financial Analyst (2006-2007)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Université de Sherbrooke
- Holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation
- Completed the level 1 of the CIPM program