François is a member of the Portfolio Management team and is involved in the management of Active Duration mandates. He is responsible of the firm’s Absolute Return portfolio and collaborates in strategy development and in the supervision for government, currency, specialized or liability-driven investment mandates. François also develops management tools to monitor positioning and risk levels.
- Addenda Capital: Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income (since 2023); Assistant Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income (2019-2023); Senior Analyst, Quantitative Research and Assistant Trader (2018-2019); Analyst, Quantitative Research (2014-2018)
- CIBC Asset management: Analyst, Performance (2010-2014)
- Various projects in Brazil: (2008-2009)
- GE Capital Solutions Canada (cooperative program internships): Assistant Account Manager (2008); Financial Analyst (2006-2007)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Université de Sherbrooke
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation
- Completed the level 1 of the Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM) program