Diane is responsible for developing and implementing the core bond strategy, in collaboration with other members of the Core Bond Team. She also co-leads the firm’s corporate bond strategy and has primary responsibility for the management of corporate core bond portfolios. In addition, Diane helped develop and now leads the Impact Fixed Income Fund.
- Addenda Capital: Senior Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income and Co-Head, Corporate Bonds (2016); Senior Portfolio Manager, Core Fixed Income (2012-2016); Portfolio Manager, Core Fixed Income (2008-2012)
- Co-operators Investment Counselling Limited: Portfolio Manager (2006-2008); Assistant Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income (2004-2006); Fixed Income Analyst and Money Market Trader (2000-2004); Investment Administrator (1998-2000)
- Co-operators General Insurance Company: (1997-1998)
- Graduated with honours from the University of Guelph with a Bachelor of Commerce degree, with a major in Economics and Finance
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation