Dan contributes to the development and implementation of various core bond strategies, with focus on insurance assets and hedging strategies. He also supports credit analysis and monitoring of corporate bond portfolios.
- Addenda Capital: Portfolio Manager, Core Fixed Income (2015)
- Equitable Life Insurance Company of Canada: Director, Credit Portfolio Management (2013-2015); Portfolio Manager, Credit (2010-2013); Investment Analyst (2006-2010)
- Spelman Research: Equity Research Analyst (2004-2005)
- Master's degree with a major in Finance and Banking from the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova
- Bachelor of Commerce degree from the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation
- Serves on the Advisory Board of the Student-run Investment Fund of the University of Waterloo’s School of Accounting and Finance