Duncan is responsible for the Canadian Equity team. He oversees the research, management and portfolio construction activities for all Canadian equity portfolios.
- Executive Committee
- Investment Committee
- Investment Risk Committee
- Asset Mix Committee
- Sustainable Investing Committee
- Best Execution Committee
- Addenda Capital: Executive Vice-President, Canadian Equities (since 2018); Vice-President, Canadian Equities (2010-2018)
- UBS Global Asset Management Canada: Head of Canadian Equities (2006-2010); Director of Canadian Research (2004-2006); Energy Analyst (2003-2004). Under his leadership, the firm’s price to intrinsic value investment process was successfully implemented for the Canadian subsidiary.
- Scotia Capital: Director of Oil and Gas Research (1998-2003)
- Various energy-related research roles (1982-2003)
- Bachelor of Commerce from Queen’s University
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation