Diane is responsible for developing and implementing of the core bond strategy, in collaboration with other members of the Core Bond Team. She also co-leads the firm’s corporate bond strategy and has primary responsibility for the management of corporate core bond portfolios.
- Addenda Capital: Senior Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income and Co-Head, Corporate Bonds (since 2020); Senior Portfolio Manager, Core Fixed Income and Co-Head, Corporate Bonds (2016-2020); Senior Portfolio Manager, Core Fixed Income (2012-2016); Portfolio Manager, Core Fixed Income (2008-2012)
- Co-operators Investment Counselling Limited: Portfolio Manager (2006-2008); Assistant Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income (2004-2006); Fixed Income Analyst and Money Market Trader (2000-2004); Investment Administrator (1998-2000)
- Co-operators General Insurance Company: (1997-1998)
- Graduated with honours from the University of Guelph with a Bachelor of Commerce degree, with a major in Economics and Finance
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation