Anouk is a member of the Portfolio Management team and is involved in the management of Active Duration bond mandates. She participates in strategy development and monitoring for government, currency, specialized and liability-driven investment mandates. Anouk also develops management tools to monitor positioning and risk levels.
- Active Duration Investment Committee
- Addenda Capital: Senior Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income (since 2021); Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income (2019-2021); Assistant Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income (2014-2019); Assistant Manager, Fixed Income (2013-2014); Manager, Risk and Portfolio Strategies (2008-2013); Analyst (2001-2008)
- Bachelor of Commerce degree from McGill University
- Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM®) designation
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®) designation