Analyst, Corporate Accounting
Invest in Your Career
Addenda Capital is a privately-owned investment management firm that favours a sustainable approach to wealth creation. The company offers a stimulating, positive and open-minded environment where integrity, collaboration and diversity is valued. Addenda integrates ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) factors into all its investment and stewardship activities to enhance its clients long-term performance and to promote sustainable development for society.
Addenda Capital is currently searching for a candidate to fill the Analyst, Corporate Accounting position in its Montreal office. Under the supervision of the controller, you will provide support for the day-to-day operations of the Corporate Accounting Department.
- You verify and log purchase invoices and handle a variety of other tasks related to account payable;
- You participate in the invoice preparation and the management of client accounts as well as other tasks connected to billing;
- You update various Excel spreadsheets regarding certain purchases and other analyses;
- You prepare monthly sales tax reports;
- You provide support to other team members and perform any other assignments as required by the controller.
Experience and Knowledge
- You have completed a diploma of collegial studies (DEC) in accounting;
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar accounting role;
- You have advance knowledge of the MS office software (Excel and Word) and Oracle Financials Cloud;
- You have a sound understanding of taxation principles.
Skills and Abilities
- You have excellent communication skills (written and oral) in French and English;
- You demonstrate strong analytical, logical reasoning and problem-solving skills;
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to work within tight deadlines;
- You have a high sense of ethics and integrity;
- You are detail-oriented;
- You possess good time management skills;
- You have a strong team spirit.