Senior Analyst, Investment Data Management
Invest in Your Career
Addenda Capital is a privately-owned investment management firm that favours a sustainable approach to wealth creation. The company offers a stimulating, positive and open-minded environment where integrity, collaboration and diversity is valued. Addenda integrates ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) factors into all its investment and stewardship activities to enhance its clients long-term performance and to promote sustainable development for society.
We are seeking a Senior Analyst to join the Investment Data Management team. In this role you will collaborate with the investment management, client servicing and operational teams, as well as external system/data vendor to meet the firm’s data and reporting requirements. Reporting to the Director of Investment Data Management, your knowledge and experience in data management and investment operational processes combined with strong analytic and technical skills, will enable you to deliver practical solutions while ensuring accuracy, security in the delivery of information.
- You collaborate with colleagues to analyze, source and document data requirements;
- You work with internal IT teams and external vendors to address data needs;
- You develop, implement and monitor data quality standards and data flow controls;
- You actively contribute to the design, creation and support of reports and dashboards;
- You address data issues and respond to data or reporting enquiries.
Experience and Knowledge
- You have 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar position in the financial industry;
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in an applicable field or other combination of relevant education and experience;
- You are technically proficient with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel), Business Intelligence and reporting tools (Microsoft Power BI, SSRS), SQL and VBA;
- You are knowledgeable in data management concepts and best practices as well as experienced in automating processes;
- You are familiar with various financial information systems and data providers.
Skills and Abilities
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills (French and English);
- You are analytical, creative, detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills;
- You demonstrate rigor, organization, and curiosity in your work;
- You have a positive and constructive attitude, and you are a good collaborator with team spirit;
- You pursue excellence, are customer-focused and results-oriented.