Senior Advisor, Marketing and Communications
Invest in Your Career
Addenda Capital is a privately owned investment management firm that aims to add value to institutional and private clients’ portfolios by tailoring its full suite of asset classes to its clients’ needs. Addenda offers a stimulating, positive and open-minded environment where dialogue, collaboration and employee recognition are encouraged. Not only does Addenda integrate ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) factors into all its investments activities, but numerous stewardship activities support long-term results for its clients. Finally, Addenda is a leader in promoting sustainable development for financial markets and society.
Reporting to the Director, Brand Strategy, you contribute to the planning, development and implementation of communication and marketing projects and activities that meet the firm's strategic objectives. Creative with a passion for communications, you support the business development team for institutional and private clients, and act as an advisor to internal clients.
- You participate in the development of the firm's marketing and communications strategies;
- You make recommendations and develop innovative communication solutions by following trends and considering the corporate culture;
- You write client-facing communications and prepare mass mailings;
- You develop relevant content that helps position the firm and its professionals;
- You are responsible for researching, as well as editing, translating and/or reviewing texts;
- You participate in the production of marketing communications, including creative and persuasive text for print and digital advertising materials, brochures and videos;
- You adapt content for the website and social networks, publish the content, monitor the various online platforms and manage a content calendar;
- You develop tools for monitoring the performance of marketing and communications strategies and you contribute to formulating recommendations for improvement;
- You ensure consistency in the brand image, the application of the graphic standards, and the quality of the firm’s publications, presentations and other communications;
- You contribute to the planning and execution of events;
- You continuously monitor industry developments and the competition’ initiatives.
Ideal Candidate Profile
Experience and Knowledge
- You have a bachelor's degree in communications, public relations or any other discipline or combination of relevant disciplines;
- You have at least five years’ professional experience relevant to the duties to be performed;
- You have a good knowledge in the development and implementation of communication strategies, including web, digital, email campaigns and social networks.
Skills and Abilities
- You are fluent in English and French (spoken and written) and have excellent writing and editing skills, with a predominance of English;
- You have communication experience in a financial, institutional, banking or investment environment;
- You are familiar with new communication technologies, the use of social media and the SEO/SEM optimization;
- You are proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- You have the ability to carry out mandates within tight deadlines (stress management);
- You demonstrate an ability to deal with people at different hierarchical levels and to build relationships;
- You have a strong sense of organization and planning (priority management);
- You demonstrate rigor, initiative and creativity.