Senior Advisor, Global Compensation
Invest in Your Career
Addenda Capital is a privately owned investment management firm that aims to add value to institutional and private clients’ portfolios by tailoring its full suite of asset classes to its clients’ needs. Addenda offers a stimulating, positive and open-minded environment where dialogue, collaboration and employee recognition are encouraged. The Company integrates ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) matters into all its investments and stewardship activities in order to enhance long-term performance for its clients and to promote sustainable development for society.
Your Job Description
In this role, you will act as a global compensation expert and propose creative solutions to business issues and needs. Under the leadership of a new vice-president who values collaboration and commitment, you will have the opportunity to make a difference through value-added projects.
Your Main Responsibilities
- You advise and assist managers in the interpretation and application of total compensation programs;
- You monitor and propose adjustments to compensation and benefits programs and employment conditions practices;
- You drive implementation, deployment and contribute to continuous improvement of HR tools, systems and practices;
- You keep track of trends, best practices and legislative changes in the various provinces and make appropriate recommendations;
- You contribute to various projects including change management as part of human resource initiatives.
Experience and Training
- You have a university degree in administration, human resources or another relevant field;
- You have 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar role within a financial services company;
- You are a member in good standing of the order of the CHRP. (an asset)
Skills and Abilities
- You master the creation of complex formulas and macros in Microsoft Excel and are skilled in data manipulation;
- You have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, HR information systems, and great ability with other IT tools and technology systems;
- You have good verbal and written communication skills (French and English) and promote clarity, simplicity and efficiency in your work;
- You exercise tact and diplomacy in your interpersonal relationships;
- You stand out by your work organization abilities, analytical skills and attention to detail;
- You can tackle multiple issues head-on and act proactively;
- You are available for occasional business trips.