Senior Advisor, HR and Internal Communications
Invest in Your Career
Addenda Capital is a privately owned investment management firm that aims to add value to institutional and private clients’ portfolios by tailoring its full suite of asset classes to its clients’ needs. Addenda offers a stimulating, positive and open-minded environment where dialogue, collaboration and employee recognition are encouraged. The Company integrates ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) matters into all its investments and stewardship activities in order to enhance long-term performance for its clients and to promote sustainable development for society.
Your Job Description
Under the leadership of a new vice-president who values collaboration and commitment, you will have the opportunity to make a difference through value-added organizational development projects. You will play a key role in the development of internal communication plans and activities, primarily in support of human resource programs and initiatives. Thanks to your understanding of Addenda Capital’s issues and culture, you will propose solutions to promote the employee experience.
Your Main Responsibilities
- You act as an expert advisor to the managers, including the members of the management and the Human Resources team, on the internal communication strategy;
- You make recommendations, implement and deploy practices, forums, and internal communication tools based on industry best practices;
- You support the proper processing of requests for writing, editing and/or translating various types of internal communications;
- You develop the schedule of internal communication activities and ensure the organization and delivery of related actions;
- You participate in the creation of a strong and inspiring employer brand to increase the visibility of the company and encourage attraction and retention of talent;
- You keep an eye on trends, best practices in communication and make appropriate recommendations;
- You ensure the evolution of skill development strategies and the continuous improvement of the training management process.
Experience and Training
- You have a university degree in communication, human resources or another related field;
- You have 5 to 7 years of experience in a role of human resources advisor combined with proven experiences in internal communication;
- You are a member in good standing of the order of the CHRP. (an asset)
Skills and Abilities
- You have excellent command of spoken English and French, combined with exceptional writing skills in both languages;
- You are a good communicator and facilitator, and have group facilitation skills;
- You have participated in major change projects and mastered concepts related to internal communication and project management;
- You demonstrate rigor, organization, and an ability to analyze and synthesize;
- You demonstrate initiative, creativity and autonomy to work with a team mainly based in Montréal;
- You have a customer-focused and results-oriented approach;
- You have excellent knowledge of communication tools and are on the lookout for the latest trends;
- You are available for occasional business trips.