Elvira is involved in the management of the commercial mortgage portfolio and administration team. She is responsible for sourcing mortgage opportunities, underwriting and approving commercial mortgage commitments, loan funding, liaison with the mortgage administration team and works with the other Vice-President, Commercial Mortgages on the client portfolio management and business development. She furthermore monitors credit issues and provides client service for the commercial mortgage mandates.
- Investment Committee
- Sustainable Investing Committee
- Addenda Capital: Senior Vice-President, Commercial Mortgages (since 2018); Vice-President, Commercial Mortgages (1993-2018)
- Morguard/Metropolitan Trust (Regina): Branch Manager (1982-1993), responsible for a full range of commercial mortgage services including lending, customer service and administrative support
- Mortgage Insurance Company of Canada (MICC): underwriter (1979-1982)
- Nimegeers Schuck: Legal Assistant (1978-1979)
- Completed the mortgage course offered by the University of British Columbia