Laurent-Olivier participates in creating customized investment strategies for actual and prospective clients, performing active maintenance of current fixed income portfolios, assisting traders and portfolio managers, and contributing to Liability Driven Investments (LDI) mandates, research projects and daily operations.
- Addenda Capital: Analyst, Quantitative Research and Trader, Fixed Income (since 2019); Analyst, Quantitative Research and Assistant Trader, Fixed Income (2019); Analyst, Quantitative Research (2018-2019); Junior Analyst, Quantitative Research (2016-2018); Analyst, Investment Solutions (2014-2016); Research intern, International Equity Portfolio Management (2013-2014)
- Master’s degree in Finance from Université de Sherbrooke
- Honours Bachelor’s degree in Finance from the University of Ottawa
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation
- Completed the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) from the Canadian Securities Institute (CSI)