Barbara manages and oversees various types of Active Duration mandates as well as some Liability-Driven Investment mandates. Barbara develops the Provincial bond strategy and contributes to the development of the Active Duration bond strategy. She supports the Sustainable Investing team and contributes to the management of impact bond mandates notably by her involvement in the green bond market.
- Sustainable Investing Committee
- Addenda Capital: Senior Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income & Sustainable Investing (since 2018); Senior Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income (2012-2018); Senior Trader, Credit (2007-2012); Senior Portfolio Manager, Government Bonds (2003-2007) during which she contributed to the management of short-term bonds and Global Bond Pooled Fund mandates.
- J.P. Morgan Securities Canada: Vice-President, Institutional Sales (2001-2003); Sales Associate, Institutional Clients (1997-2001)
- BLC Securities: Semi-institutional Trader (1995-1997)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from HEC Montréal
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation