Mark is primarily responsible for the development of the core bond strategy, in collaboration with other members of the Core Bond Team. He oversees portfolio construction and risk management of the core bond mandates. He also participates actively in implementing the team’s interest rate strategy.
- Core Plus Investment Strategy Committee
- Addenda Capital: Senior Portfolio Manager, Strategy and Portfolio Construction (since 2020); Senior Portfolio Manager, Core Fixed Income (2018-2020); Portfolio Manager, Core Fixed Income (2009-2018); Assistant Portfolio Manager, Money Market (2006-2009); Money Market Trader and Fixed Income Analyst (2004-2006)
- Morningstar Research: various roles (1998-2004), including Director of Analysis
- Altamira: various roles (1996-1998)
- Master’s degree in Economics from McMaster University
- Honours Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Lakehead University
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation