Martin co-leads the Client Partnerships team. He is primarily responsible for maintaining our partnerships with Institutional and platform clients based in Quebec and the Maritimes. He also contributes to Business Development activities.
- Addenda Capital: Vice-President and Co-Head, Client Partnerships (2020); Vice-President, Business Development and Client Partnerships (2006-2020)
- Legg Mason Canada: Vice-President (1999-2006). Martin established Legg Mason’s office in Montréal and developed its services for institutional clients.
- T.A.L. Investment Counsel: Vice-President, Strategic Projects (1994-1999)
- Commission des valeurs mobilières du Québec: Vice-President and Commissioner (1993-1994)
- Desjardins Life Insurance: US equity portfolio management (1992-1993)
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec: Financial Analyst and Portfolio Management (1982-1992)
- Bachelor of Commerce, with a specialization in Finance from McGill University
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation