Martin is responsible for client services and oversees relations with consultants. Moreover, he is involved in business development activities for the firm.
- Addenda Capital: Vice-President, Business Development and Client Partnerships (since 2006)
- Legg Mason Canada: Vice-President (1999-2006). Martin established Legg Mason’s office in Montréal and developed its services for institutional clients.
- T.A.L. Investment Counsel: Vice-President, Strategic Projects (1994-1999)
- Commission des valeurs mobilières du Québec: Vice-President and Commissioner (1993-1994)
- Desjardins Life Insurance: US equity portfolio management (1992-1993)
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec: Financial Analyst and Portfolio Management (1982-1992)
- Bachelor of Commerce, with a specialization in Finance from McGill University
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation