Karin oversees the firm’s corporate bond strategy and leads the Montréal corporate bond team as well as the management of corporate bond portfolios. Likewise, she is the lead portfolio manager of universe and long-term Active Duration fixed income mandates and actively participates in the elaboration of the Active Duration strategy. Karin also participates in the management of portfolio solutions for insurance clients with asset/liability and regulatory capital conscious frameworks.
- Investment Committee for Montréal-managed portfolios.
- Addenda Capital: Senior Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income & Co-Head, Corporate Bonds (since 2016); Senior Portfolio Manager, Corporate Bonds (2011-2016); Portfolio Manager, Corporate Bonds (2008-2011); Analyst, Corporate Bonds (2006-2008)
- BMO Investments Inc.: Investment Advisor (2004-2006)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, with a major in Economics and a concentration in Finance from Bishop’s University – graduated summa cum laude
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation