As Senior Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income & Sustainable Investing, Barbara manages and supervises various types of Active Duration mandates in as well as some Liability-Driven Investments mandates. Barbara develops the Provincial bond strategy and contributes to the development of the Active Duration bond strategy.
- Sustainable Investing Committee
- Addenda Capital: Senior Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income & Sustainable Investing (since 2018); Senior Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income (2012-2018); Senior Trader, Credit (2007-2012); Senior Portfolio Manager, Government Bonds (2003-2007) during which she contributed to the management of short-term bonds and Global Bond Pooled Fund mandates.
- J.P. Morgan Securities Canada: Vice-President, Institutional Sales (2001-2003); Sales Associate, Institutional Clients (1997-2001)
- BLC Securities: Semi-institutional Trader (1995-1997)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from HEC Montréal
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation