Dominic participates in the management of long term bonds and specialized and alternative strategies mandates. He is also responsible for supervising all trading desk activities. He contributes to currency management and the development of the Active Duration bond strategy.
- Addenda Capital: Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income & Director, Trading Desk (since 2008)
- Merrill Lynch: Vice-President, Provincial Sales and Arbitrage (2004-2008); Vice-President, Institutional Sales, Futures and Options (1998-2004)
- Fimat Canada: Institutional Account Executive (1996-1998)
- Montreal Exchange: Analyst (1994-1996)
- Bachelor of Commerce with a major in Finance from Concordia University
- Completed numerous Canadian Securities Institute courses in derivatives and options