Dominic participates in the management of active duration bonds and of specialized and alternative strategies mandates. He is also responsible for supervising all trading desk activities. He contributes to currency management and the development of the Active Duration bond strategy.
- Addenda Capital: Vice-President, Portfolio Construction, Active Duration (since 2018); Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income & Director, Trading Desk (2008-2018)
- Merrill Lynch: Vice-President, Provincial Sales and Arbitrage (2004-2008); Vice-President, Institutional Sales, Futures and Options (1998-2004)
- Fimat Canada: Institutional Account Executive (1996-1998)
- Montreal Exchange: Analyst (1994-1996)
- Bachelor of Commerce with a major in Finance from Concordia University
- Completed numerous Canadian Securities Institute courses in derivatives and options