Christian is responsible for liability-driven investment mandates and new product development with the collaboration of the investment management team, in addition to his client service responsibilities. Christian has over 20 years consulting experience with public and private organizations.
- Product Management Committee
- Operating Committee
- Addenda Capital: Vice-President, Investment Solutions and Liability Driven Investment (since 2008)
- Eckler Ltd.: Principal (2004-2008). Christian was responsible for providing pension, investment and benefits consulting services to corporate plans.
- Aon Consulting: Vice-President (1984-2004); increasingly senior positions in Montréal, Toronto, Québec City and Calgary
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science from Université Laval
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation
- Fellow of the Canadian Institute of Actuaries (FCIA)
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA)