Invest in Your Career
Addenda Capital is a privately-owned investment management firm that favours a sustainable approach to wealth creation. The company offers a stimulating, positive and open-minded environment where integrity, collaboration and diversity is valued. Addenda integrates ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) factors into all its investment and stewardship activities to enhance its clients long-term performance and to promote sustainable development for society.
Addenda Capital is currently looking for a candidate to fill a permanent position as an Accounting Technician at its Montreal office. In this role, you will work under the supervision of the controller to provide support to the day-to-day responsibilities of the Corporate Accounting Department.
- You verify and record the purchase invoices;
- You ensure the accuracy of employee expense accounts and corporate credit card expense;
- You verify and ensure the receipts of account receivables;
- You participate in the preparation of invoices and various other functions related billing;
- You update the different Excel spreadsheets concerning certain purchases and suppliers;
- You support the rest of the team and carry out any other assignments requested by the controller.
Experience and Knowledge
- You have a diploma of College Studies (DCS/DEC) in Accounting;
- You have a minimum of three years of relevant experience in a similar position in Accounting;
- You have advance knowledge of MS office suite (Excel and Word) and Oracle Financial;
- You possess a strong understanding of taxation principles.
Skills and Abilities
- You have good written and verbal communication skills (French and English);
- You demonstrate strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- You have good organizational skills and the ability to work with tight deadlines;
- You have a high sense of ethics and integrity;
- You are detailed-oriented;
- You have good time management skills;
- You have a good team spirit.