Human Resources, Business Partner
Invest in Your Career
Addenda Capital is a privately-owned investment management firm that favours a sustainable approach to wealth creation. The company offers a stimulating, positive and open-minded environment where integrity, collaboration and diversity is valued. Addenda integrates ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) factors into all its investment and stewardship activities to enhance its clients long-term performance and to promote sustainable development for society.
Reporting to the Executive Vice-President, Talent management, you will have the opportunity to contribute significantly, through value-added projects. You will work closely with the team
to maintain and strengthen our unique organizational culture, to build a high caliber human resources department and to support the national growth of our organization.
If you are project-driven and recognize the importance of a collaborative and engaging culture, this is your opportunity to begin a successful career at Addenda.
- You take charge, alone or in collaboration with your colleagues, of Human Resources projects and programs related to business objectives;
- You take on an advisory role towards managers, about different HR aspects;
- You will have the responsibility to ensure that all human resources’ internal communications are coherent by writing, revising and translating documents, all while emphasizing a strong and positive organizational culture;
- You support management in the analysis and the prioritization of needs by developing, perfecting and presenting recommendations and solutions;
- You work in collaboration with your colleagues on staffing mandates and define related recruitment strategies, while providing an outstanding candidate experience at all stage
- of the recruitment process;
- You contribute proactively to the yearly performance evaluation process and to the development of the succession planning process;
- You act as an agent of change within the organization to ensure that our HR practices are adopted by our staff and to enhance the employee experience.
Experience and Knowledge
- You have a university degree in human resources, or any other discipline deemed relevant;
- You have five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in a generalist position;
- You hold the Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation;
- You have relevant experience within the investment sector or within the sector of professional services;
Skills and Abilities
- You have excellent communication skills and a strong interest in writing in both languages (French and English);
- You have the ability to work autonomously, to prioritize and to multitask;
- You have the ability to lead projects from the conception phase to the implementation phase;
- You have a strong capacity for teamwork and for collaborating with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, in a multisite environment;
- You demonstrate rigor and organization, and have a strong analytical and synthetic mindset;
- You have a client-oriented approach, a strong work ethic and the desire to achieve excellence;
- You are motivated, curious and driven by the need to learn and to share your knowledge;
- You are available for occasional business trips.