Invest in Your Career
Addenda Capital is a privately owned investment management firm that aims to add value to institutional and private clients’ portfolios by tailoring its full suite of asset classes to its clients’ needs. Addenda offers a stimulating, positive and open-minded environment where dialogue, collaboration and employee recognition are encouraged. Not only does Addenda integrate ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) factors into all its investments activities, but numerous stewardship activities support long-term results for its clients. Finally, Addenda is a leader in promoting sustainable development for financial markets and society.
As the firm’s editor-in-chief, reporting to the Vice-President, Marketing and Communications, you are responsible for producing all client-facing written communications, aligning with the brand’s marketing and management, and based on media characteristics and constraints. You will also provide support to the Business Development and Client Partnership team, and take on an advisory role for internal clients, including investment professionals.
- You are the firm’s editor-in-chief and internal expert in content development;
- As an editorial board member, you participate in editorial meetings, brainstorming sessions and planning sessions to help implement a high-level strategy to support our brand and the services we offer;
- You work with various colleagues to define the firm’s positioning and communication approach;
- You write content conveying expert authority on products, investment strategies and market events that engage existing and potential customers;
- You bring added value to content submitted by the Sustainable Investing team;
- You contribute to the development of the firm’s website content;
- You translate copy or revise translations;
- You ensure consistent use of the brand’s positioning, message and terminology across all media and communication channels.
Ideal Candidate Profile
Experience and Knowledge
- You hold a university degree in communication or a related area;
- You have 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- You have in-depth knowledge of financial markets, the institutional market.
Skills and Abilities
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and French, and a keen sense for customer service;
- You are proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- You are able to manage multiple projects at once and prioritize them;
- You are detail oriented, organized, structured and rigorous;
- You display initiative, leadership and resourcefulness;
- You have a knack for interacting with stakeholders from varying hierarchical levels and building relationships;
- You can travel and take occasional business trips.