Analyst, Process Automation
Invest in Your Career
Addenda Capital is a privately-owned investment management firm that favours a sustainable approach to wealth creation. The company offers a stimulating, positive and open-minded work environment where integrity, collaboration and diversity is valued. Addenda integrates ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) factors into all its investment and stewardship activities to enhance its clients long-term performance and to promote sustainable development for society.
Want to take on new challenges recognizing your expertise? Want to use your knowledge in challenging projects? Under the supervision of the Director of Project Management and Continuous Improvement you will join a dynamic new project management and continuous improvement team. In this new role, you will be responsible for the analysis and design of automating new and existing processes to create efficiencies and mitigate operational risks. You will be actively involved in each step of automating and improving current processes by collaborating with the various business units and the IT team.
- You conduct analyses of operational workflows to propose and design automated enhancements;
- Using various technologies, you design, build, and maintain automated processes;
- You are involved in assessing the feasibility of integrating automated or low code solutions with existing information systems;
- You develop and maintain documentation meeting industry and organizational standards in a structured library or catalogue;
- You facilitate change management by working closely with all stakeholders involved;
- You actively participate in brainstorming meetings and workshops where you share your expertise and experience in automating processes;
- You track and document project-related communications as well as the flow of information to senior levels;
- You contribute to the development of project management and continuous improvement practices within the organization.
Experience and Knowledge
- You have an undergraduate degree in computer science, information management system or related fields;
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in automating processes and improving workflows;
- You are proficient using the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI) or other robotic automation (RPA) and "low code" technologies;
- You have a solid knowledge of SQL language, data modeling and programming (i.e. .Net, Java, C#) as well as Office 365;
- You have experience working in an Agile mode and are comfortable working on several projects at the same time;
- You have a knowledge of business process management and optimization;
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma concepts would be an asset;
- Knowledge of investment industry “front and back office” processes would be an asset.
Skills and Abilities
- You have good written and verbal communication skills (English and French) and a strong sense of customer service;
- You demonstrate strong analytical, logical reasoning, and problem-solving skills;
- You are detail-oriented and can work within tight deadlines while being very organized;
- You can lead several projects simultaneously and act proactively;
- You have a keen sense of observation and analysis;
- You are dynamic, a source of energy, and above all, enjoy working in a team.