Invest in Your Career
Addenda Capital is a privately-owned investment management firm that aims to add value to institutional and private clients’ portfolios by tailoring its full suite of asset classes to its clients’ needs. Addenda offers a stimulating, positive and open-minded environment where dialogue, collaboration and employee recognition are encouraged. Addenda has a strong commitment to Sustainable Investing which includes the integration of ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) matters into all its investments and stewardship activities in order to enhance long-term performance for its clients and to promote sustainable development for society.
Your Job Description
Reporting to the Executive Vice-President, Commercial Mortgages and Life Investments, you will provide quality administrative support to the team.
Your Main Responsibilities
- You provide telephone and reception support which includes: welcoming guests, handling mail, courier, faxes and distribution of online subscriptions;
- You order and maintain office, paper and kitchen supplies for the office;
- You arrange and coordinate in-house and multi-office (video) meetings and take minutes as required;
- You utilize MS Office application to help in document revisions, the preparation of reports and presentations and scan material documents;
- You prepare inspection packages for portfolio managers and file related reports;
- You maintain the Regina office and meeting rooms calendar, the employee office calendar, and the monthly Human Resources attendance reports;
- You coordinate and plan office functions, catering orders and prepare rooms accordingly;
- You maintain neatness in the meeting rooms, copier room, and general cleaning of the kitchen which includes the cleaning of the microwave and refrigerator;
- You book travel for Regina staff and assist in the preparation of expense claims;
- You coordinate with supervisors, Human Resources and IT the onboarding of new employees;
- You notify IT of any software or hardware issue on behalf of staff;
- You notify building security/management company of any issues needing repair in the office;
- You perform any other related tasks as required.
Experience and Knowledge
- You have a College diploma, or some postsecondary education;
- You have two (2) years of experience in an office administrator role - experience within the investment industry is an asset;
- You possess an equivalent combination of education or experience;
Skills and Abilities
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and French);
- You possess proficient computer skills, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- You possess reasonable math skills;
- You are professional, responsible and have a discrete demeanour;
- You are well organized and a versatile multi-tasker with a strong attention to details;
- You have a high degree of initiative and self motivation;
- You have ability to manage time efficiently and set appropriate priorities;
- You have marked interest in teamwork.