Manager, Brand Strategy
Invest in Your Career
Addenda Capital is a privately owned investment management firm that aims to add value to institutional and private clients’ portfolios by tailoring its full suite of asset classes to its clients’ needs. Addenda offers a stimulating, positive and open-minded environment where dialogue, collaboration and employee recognition are encouraged. The Company integrates ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) matters into all its investments and stewardship activities in order to enhance long-term performance for its clients and to promote sustainable development for society.
Your Job Description
Working with the Director, you will contribute to strategic alignments in terms of brand image, product positioning, reputation and communications. Using a strategic and creative approach, you will recommend, plan and coordinate the production of publishing content focused on thought leadership or content that better positions our investment strategies. You will manage our social media presence and communications on various platforms.
- You contribute to the development of the strategic marketing and communications plan;
- You design and manage the content strategy for all distribution platforms;
- You plan and carry out all digital marketing initiatives, including SEO/SEM for social media and referencing;
- You supervise and ensure the mobilization and training of your team of two professionals while creating and maintaining a motivating work environment;
- You develop relationships with the media and offer publishing content to increase Addenda Capital's visibility. You monitor media coverage and trends;
- You advise business development specialists on writing and producing documents, as well as communication/marketing tools;
- You plan events and their resulting visibility to maximize the impact and effect on the brand and on business opportunity development;
- You help design and produce creative materials for the website, banner ads, the newsletter, social media, and all other printed and online ads;
- You develop key performance indicators (KPIs).
- You have a university degree in communications/marketing;
- You have 10 years of experience in the financial sector;
- You have good grasp of communication strategy development and implementation;
- You have good knowledge of the Web, digital marketing, email marketing and social networks.
Skills and Abilities
- You have a keen sense of initiative, leadership and resourcefulness;
- You are proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and French) and a keen sense for customer service;
- You have thorough knowledge of analysis tools (e.g., surveys, online platforms, email, Google analytics) and can draw conclusions from them and make recommendations;
- You have experience managing SEO/SEM projects, marketing databases, emails and social media;
- You are organized and have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- You have a knack for interacting with stakeholders from varying hierarchical levels and building relationships;
- You can travel and take occasional business trips.